WELCOME TO DISCIPLELAND!
We exist to disciple children into totally committed Christ followers.
Our mission is to provide a safe, fun and exciting learning environment for all children aged 1 – grade 6. Our aim is to introduce them to a personal relationship with Jesus through age appropriate and interactive lessons.
We disciple children through our 5 values:
- Extreme Honor – We honor God, His house, our leaders, those who teach and serve and our classmates.
- Encounter – We encourage children to participate in praise and worship.
- Evangelize – Discipleland is a fun environment where children are free to invite their friends.
- Extend – We create a culture of contributing and servant-hood.
- Equip – We reward children who bring their bibles to church with bible bucks
We also have a class for 13 – 15 years old (Grade 7 – 9) on a Sunday morning and evening called Amplified. Our purpose is to create an authentic place where youth can learn to be a light to the people around them.
Discipleland runs concurrently with all 3 Sunday services.
Your child’s safety is of utmost importance to us therefore it is a requirement that parents remain on the premises at all times while your child is in Discipleland
It is our aim to provide a healthy environment at Discipleland so we ask you to keep your child at home when you observe any of the following:
If your child becomes ill while in the class, you will be notified promptly. For your child’s protection, we ask our teachers/assistant to follow the same guidelines. We do not administer any type of medication.
+27 10 140 4382 or email email@example.com, during office hours.
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)